Thursday, January 1, 2009

December '08 Meeting

Hello everyone,

Sorry about this post being late. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! I know the Holidays keep me busy but I had a great time. :)

We had a great time at the December meeting. We had several new people come too. It was so nice meeting everyone. I would like to thank Kelly again for letting us have the meeting there. It was great of her setting it up for us.

I should have taken pictures of the gifts we exchanged at the meeting but I was having to much fun and forgot. I did at least get a group photo. Here it is:


Sorry too about being slow about getting the location for our January meeting. Here's the info for that meeting:

It will be on Jan. 10th from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Sanders Library in Sherwood. The address is 31 Shelby Drive, Sherwood, AR 72120. The road is right off of Kiel Avenue. Here's their phone number if you need directions: 501-835-7756. You can bring your lunch to the meeting to if you want. When you get there just tell them you are there for the crochet and knitting group meeting. They will direct you to the meeting room.

Hope to see you there!

Opal

P.S. Anyone who reads this post who is not in our group is more than welcome to come to our meetings. We would be very happy to meet anyone interested in joining our group. So please come by and meet us anytime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun meeting ! I can't wait for the January meeting. Are you coming to the Stompin Grounds tomorrow?