Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Yarn Dolls First Meeting

We had our first meeting today at the Golden Corral in North Little Rock. We had a total of five people show up. It was so much of fun. I think we all had a good time and it just went by so fast. We ate and talk for quite a while. Afterwards we all went to Hobby Lobby (for our first field trip!) to shop and talk more. We decided we will meet at Michael's in North Little Rock on Oct. 6th for our next meeting. We also decided to crochet hats for the Knitting for Noggins campaign at our next meeting. I hope more people will be able to come next time.












I can't wait until our next meeting!



Opal


P.S. If anyone would like to come to our next meeting just go to http://www.crochetville.org/ and sign up there. All you have to do is message me there. My name is Opal on that site too.

1 comment:

aineepooh1 said...

That was TOO MUCH FUN~ I had a blast.. I can't wait until our next meeting b/c it's gonna start getting colder soon and the hooks will be a flyin'
~ see ya soon
Judy